I normally hate when people write about their relationships on their blogs because they're all mushy (or angry) and nobody cares besides them and the person they are dating, but...I'm going to do it today.There's this guy, his name is Shawn, and I really like him a lot. We're dating. The coolest part about this is that God orchestrated the whole thing. Better Him than me.
I met Shawn while I was a part of the cast of Tetelestai (a christian musical about Jesus' death and resurrection). We've known each other since January. Our friendship started to blossom through that period of performing and continued to grow after the play was done. Then, after a lot of prayer and seeking the Lord's will, we started a relationship. Shawn is such a godly man. I can't believe I'm dating him!
The interesting thing is that I have never dated before. This is a first for me. In High School I didn't want to date. In College I didn't have time to date. And after College I wasn't desperate to date, I enjoyed the Single life while I waited for God to handle all the dating plans. And now He's brought Shawn into my life. I can't wait to see what the Lord will do in our relationship. Somehow I know that His glory will be the end result.

1 comment:
1) I'm glad I found this blog.
2) I'm RIDICULOUSLY excited for you!
In conclusion, Tiana rocks!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment