Monday, May 21, 2007

My Life in Pictures

Hey everyone, I've gotten a lot of complaints (mostly from my Mom) about being in New Zealand for three weeks and not showing any pictures so..... here is my life in pictures:



The Cleveland Airport, our last day in America. Yes, we're each wearing two coats in 60 degree weather. They wouldn't fit in our suitcases.


Our first week in New Zealand we stayed in the country near Cambridge. Beautiful!! Imagine waking up to this everyday.


Before we could move into our flat we had to do some serious cleaning. Believe me, that smile was only for the picture. Note to anyone moving out of their apartment: before leaving make sure you clean the fridge...oven...shower...etc.



War of the Worlds...um...the Rugby Stadium.


The great Waikato River. It runs right through the center of the city.




Look in the distance. The city is surrounded by mountains!


The fountain that gave Hamilton the description "Fountain City." The funny thing is I was told that this is one of only a few fountains in the city. I'm on a search to find all the rest.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you've enjoyed the pictures. More to come in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiana and Cara,
Thanks for the fantastic photos. What a beautiful place - well except for the dirt in your flat!
The landscape is breathtaking. You sound and look happy and at peace. And, of course, you are both, since you are doing God's work. May abundant blessings continue to fill your lives.