Home
-
Obviously I haven't been good about blogging while in Korea. I was
incredibly busy and I generally stopped blogging or journaling altogether.
Well, as of M...
Happy Mother's Day!!!
-
A tribute to my Mom...
Happy Mother's Day to you, Mom.
Thank you for exposing me to the Classics at an early age.
For wearing pigtails and saddle oxfords ...
Eharmony, Esharmony
-
Frustration. Disappointment. Grrrr.
So here's the thing-I've been on Eharmony for awhile. The truth's out. ;-)
I've never (and will never) pay full price ...
Canadian Love
-
While I was watching the opening ceremonies for the Vancouver 2010
Olympics, I noticed these sweet mittens the Canadians were wearing.
Unfortunately, I cou...
The West and our final week
-
We left Cedar City Utah to visit the Zion National Park for the day. It was
a lot of fun and it was very pretty. It is the only canyon where you
actually g...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Tiana!! He's got so much hair! What a cutie! - Katie
Post a Comment