Saturday, October 07, 2006

Goodbye P&B

Gabcast! Goodbye P&B #1



I just discovered the ability to record vocal messages on a blog. This is great! Now my sister and I can give a vocal account of some of the fun and crazy things we'll be doing in NZ. This blog really was just a test to see how gabcast worked, but I thought I should say something other than, "Testing 1, 2, 3!"
I really am sad that Porgy and Bess is over. I love acting and I made a lot of new friendships. It's the viscious cycle of theater. You do a show, meet a lot of great people, and then it's over in a fairly short amount of time. It would be impossible to try and keep in touch with everybody, so you part with a sort of finality to the goodbye. (Though, it's very likely that you'll run into some of these people again because the theater world really is a small community.)
Porgy and Bess was a great experience, and I feel like I am one step closer to doing professional theater. We'll see what happens after NZ.
I'm sad that P&B is over and I'm glad. Finally, I can get some sleep!!!

No comments: