So I'm quickly writing a blog right before I head off to work. Yes, I'm still at Starbucks. It's been a rollercoaster ride with that job. But, the Lord is good so I'll be obedient and stick with it.
Been thinking a lot about God and His interaction in my life. Nothing is how I thought it would be and I'm beginning to realize...that's good. God definitely knows me better than I do and it's wierd to see how that plays out. My heart, mind, attitudes, feelings, desires, and motivations have changed a lot from when I first became a Christian, and yet I'm still me. I can't even pinpoint a defining moment of change, it's all been gradual with some moments standing out more than others. I know I'm being vague but that's kind of how it feels.
Anyway, just wanted to share that। Maybe my next blog will be a little more substantial.
Cheers!
Home
-
Obviously I haven't been good about blogging while in Korea. I was
incredibly busy and I generally stopped blogging or journaling altogether.
Well, as of M...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment