My absolutely favorite holiday is Thanksgiving and it will be here in a little less than two weeks. Hooray!! I love everything about Thanksgiving. The holiday meal extravaganza with turkey, cranberries, pumpkin pie, etc., the cooking of the holiday meal extravaganza, the large family and friend gathering, the giving of thanks to the Lord for all He has provided, the Thanksgiving Day parade, the mandatory holiday for most jobs (not including Starbucks, grrr!), the beginning of nonstop festive cheer until New Year's Day. I love it all!
These next couple of weeks are going to be active ones. Good.
Home
-
Obviously I haven't been good about blogging while in Korea. I was
incredibly busy and I generally stopped blogging or journaling altogether.
Well, as of M...
8 years ago

1 comment:
YIKES!!!!!
Less than 2 weeks????
(I presume you and Cara will be preparing the meal)
Post a Comment